That ugly round blank on the throttle body

The ferret_imp said:
Redbirds. Shoulda said something. I have Georgia ones. They have a peach on them.
Funny thing ferret, I have one in a state quarter coin album which, of course I did not want to use. I had saved another Georgia quarter to inlet into the cheek piece of my Lyman Great Plains rifle but somehow had misplaced that coin so I ordered a few on line for less than $5. I just kept hoping one would show up in my change.
 
I think anyone can order it, but it is from the Canadian mint. $2.50 will get you 10 coins. And that's $2.50 canadian.
Canada and US only.
 
Maybe the best option would be to gut out a Keihin carburetor, saw it in half, and JB Weld the two sections over the offending plug and TPS on the other side. Or buy a new Bonneville which already has that done for you.
 
jimgl353_imp said:
I''m guessing they are made by Keihin. Anyone know for sure?
I know for sure. Its Keihin all right. Oh, you want proof don't ya :P Look just above the TPS and right behind it you'll see Keihin cast into the TB. :celebrate:
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
jimgl353_imp said:
I''m guessing they are made by Keihin. Anyone know for sure?
I know for sure. Its Keihin all right. Oh, you want proof don't ya :P Look just above the TPS and right behind it you'll see Keihin cast into the TB. :celebrate:
I know for sure. Its Keihin all right. Oh, you want proof don't ya :P Look just above the TPS and right behind it you'll see Keihin cast into the TB. :celebrate:
dang, i'm a better spotter than i thought. thx for the confirmation.
hmm...

32d42246e4b43d985d2342f1e3211ae6.jpg
 
Putting a spot of silicone on Her Majesty's face and pasting it onto a throttle body seems a bit disrespectful, don't you think? :)
 
if it's certain politicians I would put a spot of tar on it and paste it to the underside of the rear fender!

btw... those filters above are specifically Keihin throttle body filters supposedly...
 
Anyone looking for any of the following quarters:
Delaware, Bombay Hook
District of Columbia, Duke Ellington
Maryland, The Old Line State
Michigan, The Great Lakes State
New Hampshire, Old Man of the Mountain
North Carolina, Blue Ridge Parkway
Oregon, Crater Lake
U.S.A. Bi-centennial
 
If someone wants one other than the one's Nortoon listed, I probably have them, just have to look thru 1000 quarters to find em lol
 
Moini:hello:

I create a solution without a coin.

Using a polished nirowasher with a pin from my company.
(german employment agency)



Best regards from Northern Germany
T:cool:M
 
Back
Top