THANK YOU BERNIE62!

12cb96vfr_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
WOW, I did not expect this! I wanted to share this with everyone:

I had a spare blank key at home and I saw Bernie62 was in need of one, I mailed it down to him and got this back today!

This is so awesome you didn't have to do this! Man thank you so much!!!!!
 
Go Bernie that was very nice of both of y'all. Helping out each other! Y'all can send a prize if ya want to :) lol
Michael
 
How good is that?
 
Thread starter
Tortuga_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
How good is that?
I know! I bet Bernie's postbox will be full of Honda key blanks in the next few weeks..
I know! I bet Bernie's postbox will be full of Honda key blanks in the next few weeks..
LOLOL you're right!!!
 
Tortuga_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
How good is that?
I know! I bet Bernie's postbox will be full of Honda key blanks in the next few weeks..
I know! I bet Bernie's postbox will be full of Honda key blanks in the next few weeks..
Wow. Cherry pen. I'd even send over a pair of the ever-so-sought-after RLETs for one of those!
 
DAC_imp said:
Tortuga_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
How good is that?
I know! I bet Bernie's postbox will be full of Honda key blanks in the next few weeks..
I know! I bet Bernie's postbox will be full of Honda key blanks in the next few weeks..
Wow. Cherry pen. I'd even send over a pair of the ever-so-sought-after RLETs for one of those!
I know! I bet Bernie's postbox will be full of Honda key blanks in the next few weeks..
Wow. Cherry pen. I'd even send over a pair of the ever-so-sought-after RLETs for one of those!
If you could get your hands on some.
 
Back
Top