Any chance we could have this forum listed on Tapatalk? I have no clue what's required to do that, but I thought I would ask. CB1100.co.uk forum has it.
Agreed. Our NJ based Triumph- centric (but ecumenical) group NJRATS.com uses tapatalk as does the Tiger 800 and ADV Rider forums. A great app for the smartphone and really makes the forum portable and interactive. If there's a cost, perhaps we could all ante up a few bucks.
It's a very cool app for mobile devices. It makes navigating and participating in forums such as this a snap on the small screen of a smart phone, or larger screen of tablet devices.
You can download the app for any platform. Yes you can just use your smartphone to access the forums with Safari, or Chrome, or whatever, but Tapatalk works a lot better, faster, easier, and more better. The only thing that beats Tapatalk is a mouse and keyboard which smartphones and tablets don't have.
I am a dumb guy with a smart phone and I am sending this from tapa talk to test it. Had to edit because of my fat fingers misspelled every other word. It does work pretty good though. Thanks for the heads up.