Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Alright..!!Firstfour_imp said:First mod. done today - tank stickers off!
bet you had a smile on your face as you stepped a few feet away to look at her right after that..:exclamation:Alright..!!wildezt_imp said:Alright..!!Firstfour_imp said:First mod. done today - tank stickers off!bet you had a smile on your face as you stepped a few feet away to look at her right after that..:exclamation:
bet you had a smile on your face as you stepped a few feet away to look at her right after that..:exclamation: 
This^^^^Rboe_imp said:Red paint can fade like crazy, took them off so it would fade equally.
This one's spent a bit of time in the Queensland sun, which is pretty damned hot, so I'm a bit worried it's well cooked on. Still, I had some success yesterday with some stickers on the forks, so I'll give the hair drier routine a shot and keep my fingers crossed.Rboe_imp said:Most have used a hair drier with great success. Being in Phoenix I let it sit the Phoenix Summer Sun for a bit, grabbed an edge and slowly peeled them off eazy peazy. This method runs the risk of burning your finger tips.![]()
Ha! That's exactly what I did. I decided to remove the stickers back in August and didn't see the point in using a hairdryer. Just left the bike outside for a couple of hours and they peeled right off. I dipped a cloth in the gas tank and that removed the small bit of sticky residue.Rboe_imp said:Most have used a hair drier with great success. Being in Phoenix I let it sit the Phoenix Summer Sun for a bit, grabbed an edge and slowly peeled them off eazy peazy. This method runs the risk of burning your finger tips.![]()