Tank knee pads

itstuantran, nice RS! Are you happy with it?
 
You know, looking at the top pic, the tank trim and the trim on the Corbin seat really compliment each other and look great.
 
I tried to avoid this thread. But curiosity got the best of me. The OP mentions Keith Code's book. That's for racing. Really? If you like the way these look, fine. If you want to protect your paint, fine. But if you are riding the "twistys", God I hate that non-word, so hard that you need grippy knee pads on a CB1100, you need to get a different bike. You are going to hurt yourself and/or someone else. You need to get a different bike AND go do track days or racing. Get off the public roads PLEASE!!!
 
jimgl3_imp said:
I tried to avoid this thread. But curiosity got the best of me. The OP mentions Keith Code's book. That's for racing. Really? If you like the way these look, fine. If you want to protect your paint, fine. But if you are riding the "twistys", God I hate that non-word, so hard that you need grippy knee pads on a CB1100, you need to get a different bike. You are going to hurt yourself and/or someone else. You need to get a different bike AND go do track days or racing. Get off the public roads PLEASE!!!
For me it is purely aesthetic. Looks more like the bike I had in the early 70s.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top