Taller Handlebars

DBM_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I'm searching for a bar that looks just like stock with 1-2 inches taller grip location. Prefer not to add riser hardware to the clamps. Not had much luck so far.
Question - Does the 2014 STD have lugs in the handlebar switches that fit into holes in the stock bars?
 
Thread starter
cj599_imp said:
Id drill the controls really dont clamp very tight so the holes keep them from twisting
Thank you everyone for the help and suggestions. I will drill the new bars in the same spot as stock. Just need to find the right bars. Has anyone else out there done the same thing?
 
DBM_imp said:
I'm searching for a bar that looks just like stock with 1-2 inches taller grip location. Prefer not to add riser hardware to the clamps. Not had much luck so far.
Question - Does the 2014 STD have lugs in the handlebar switches that fit into holes in the stock bars?
Hi, I do not know if anyone else here read this, but I was reading an old magazine review for the 2013 CB1100, I think from Cycle or Cycle World, not sure. But they said you can turn the handlebar risers around and elevate the handlebars to give the bike and easier reach. Did anyone out there remember reading that review? I have been tempted to try it, but the bars on all 3 of my CB's suit me just fine.
 
michael1954_imp said:
DBM_imp said:
I'm searching for a bar that looks just like stock with 1-2 inches taller grip location. Prefer not to add riser hardware to the clamps. Not had much luck so far.
Question - Does the 2014 STD have lugs in the handlebar switches that fit into holes in the stock bars?
Hi, I do not know if anyone else here read this, but I was reading an old magazine review for the 2013 CB1100, I think from Cycle or Cycle World, not sure. But they said you can turn the handlebar risers around and elevate the handlebars to give the bike and easier reach. Did anyone out there remember reading that review? I have been tempted to try it, but the bars on all 3 of my CB's suit me just fine.
Hi, I do not know if anyone else here read this, but I was reading an old magazine review for the 2013 CB1100, I think from Cycle or Cycle World, not sure. But they said you can turn the handlebar risers around and elevate the handlebars to give the bike and easier reach. Did anyone out there remember reading that review? I have been tempted to try it, but the bars on all 3 of my CB's suit me just fine. I am curious if anyone has tried this and how it worked out.
Anyone?
Beuller? Beuller?
 
Back
Top