Taking pics like Tink

Thread starter
metallyguitarded_imp said:
Whose motorcycle is that?! Way too clean to belong to the ferret! Did you take photos of TINK's bike?
:rofl: good thing I didn't take close ups
 
This one's called 'Noir'

08dfe6f3a20a6b6bc09e3d9116ad1b1d.jpg


And this one 'Process'

cec375fd24db7a3da6d8cf5fa21dcbeb.jpg


Ain't technology wonderful?
 
Thread starter
HikerToo_imp said:
Can you Photoshop a Staintune on it, with the sound?

Lol, I'm still learning to use the camera I've had for a couple of years. Photoshop is way beyond me.

Btw also learned it has a panorama picture feature. Who knew?
 
I'm flattered that ferret actually thinks I have some photographic skills... :cool: little does he know... :rolleyes:

This is the ONE AND ONLY Tink's CB1100 Deluxe!

Shot with my Nikon D700 and 70-200 f2.8 lens.

TINK
BTW, I do all my e-darkroom processing with ACDSee software.
 
TINK_imp said:
I'm flattered that ferret actually thinks I have some photographic skills... :cool: little does he know... :rolleyes:

This is the ONE AND ONLY Tink's CB1100 Deluxe!

Shot with my Nikon D700 and 70-200 f2.8 lens.

TINK
BTW, I do all my e-darkroom processing with ACDSee software.
I have that lens.

I shot this with it. (clicky for full effect :D )

a71f354ff0228bf8202c5d076580e02d.jpg~original
 
Randy B_imp said:
TINK_imp said:
I'm flattered that ferret actually thinks I have some photographic skills... :cool: little does he know... :rolleyes:

This is the ONE AND ONLY Tink's CB1100 Deluxe!

Shot with my Nikon D700 and 70-200 f2.8 lens.

TINK
BTW, I do all my e-darkroom processing with ACDSee software.
I have that lens.

I shot this with it. (clicky for full effect :D )

a71f354ff0228bf8202c5d076580e02d.jpg~original
I have that lens.

I shot this with it. (clicky for full effect :D )

26cda30a547b43003b8bf9fe4b52d0ec.jpg~original

Nice shot, Randy.

I was fortunate enough to purchase my 70-200 f2.8 several years ago when they were first introduced. At that time Nikon was having a promotional sale so I got it for a very good price. It is my most cherished pro lens and I'm not sure I could replace it today considering what this lens currently costs. Photography is my hobby, so I can't really justify the expense of such a luxury on my retiree pension. But being a Nikkor, it will last me a lifetime.
 
I bought my camera (D610 24.3 MP body) as a package deal with a TON of stuff including two lenses, 2 sets of filters, 2 extra batteries (3 total), a battery holder that adds a second battery to the camera, remote, GPS add on, wi-fi add on, 2 memory cards (32gb and 64gb), charger, carrying case...and more that I can't remember. It was about $3300.00 all tolled. I wanted this to be the last camera I'll ever need so I went just a tad nuts. :D
 
TINK_imp said:
I'm flattered that ferret actually thinks I have some photographic skills... :cool: little does he know... :rolleyes:

This is the ONE AND ONLY Tink's CB1100 Deluxe!

Shot with my Nikon D700 and 70-200 f2.8 lens.

TINK
BTW, I do all my e-darkroom processing with ACDSee software.
Well compared to me you do!
 
Back
Top