meowguy_imp said:
Minnesotajeff_imp said:
Any further ride-report Dangergirl? I installed the Puig on mine and it helps, but i'm still getting tired of the wind blast. Initially i wanted the least obvious (small) shield I could find, but now I think I should have gone larger for comfort. Anxious to hear more about your experience with this shield.
Thanks
I have the same screen on order, but I am not putting those hose clamps on my forks without something to keep them from chafing against the metal. I am thinking a nice layer of Gorilla Duct Tape around the fork, then apply the hose clamp would protect them very well. Either that or a piece of thin brass shim. It does look ideal for the bike.
The two of you must be sight going down the road, the CB1100 and that monster in garage behind it.
I have the same screen on order, but I am not putting those hose clamps on my forks without something to keep them from chafing against the metal. I am thinking a nice layer of Gorilla Duct Tape around the fork, then apply the hose clamp would protect them very well. Either that or a piece of thin brass shim. It does look ideal for the bike.
The two of you must be sight going down the road, the CB1100 and that monster in garage behind it.

I will soon have Street Shield and Plexifairing II N8332 forsale on the lassified sectionfor $10 cheaper than anywhere else for CB11 forum members.