Chuckk_imp
Been there
Thread starter
this is how I installed my tail bag to the little CB.. some of you may be interested in the finer details.. it has been on the bike for a year now, but more importantly I have removed it at least a dozen times.. I wanted the tail bag and drivers backrest to be removed easily when needed.. both have worked out very well.. I wanted to keep the tail bag kinda small, so it wouldn't overwhelm the size of my CB.. I like the looks of my bike naked, but i am not willing to sacrifice some of the niceties I felt were necessary..
chuckk..
.
.
.
.
.
the more I look at that towel, the more determined I am to change it out to a nice red one..
chuckk..
.
.
.
.
.
the more I look at that towel, the more determined I am to change it out to a nice red one..