T120 ACE

CTsCB_imp

First service completed
Thread starter

Couldn't resist getting this.
Although no longer riding a CB1100 I still find this forum the most enjoyable to read.
 
Very cool. Now you are going to have to wear a James Dean leather jacket, roll your jeans up at the bottom and get some engineer boots.

I assume a 120 means it has the 1200cc High Torque motor?
 
Thread starter
"Congrats. Nice, cool bike, how you compare it vs CB ?" - To this day, I found the CB the most ergonomically comfortable bike I have ever owned, the only reason I ever sold it was because it only had a 5 speed box and Australia never imported the later 6 speed models. The Bonneville comfort wise is nearly as good, but the exhaust note from the twin is intoxicating and makes me just want to jump on and ride!!

"I like it CTsCB. Steam-punk'ish sorta appeal to it. No chrome to clean. Gets to look better with use"
That's definitely a bonus, riding instead of cleaning! Trouble is the temps over here at the moment are so hot, half of Australia is burning by bushfires!

"Very cool. Now you are going to have to wear a James Dean leather jacket, roll your jeans up at the bottom and get some engineer boots.

I assume a 120 means it has the 1200cc High Torque motor?"

Yes the 1200HT motor and it really is a gem. If only I could get a jacket to fit!!
 
You poor sods. We had a mild 33º today after 2 x 38º days in a row. Tezza, a few kms to the west of me, reported 45º yesterday. And hideous and never-ending smoke haze.
 
Hey Cormanus, it is 30 at my house right now. Oh wait, your’s is C mine if F :)
 
Man, that sounds so hell'ish. It's Mad.

I suppose an alternative is shoveling frozen water.

Cormanus_imp said:
You poor sods. We had a mild 33º today after 2 x 38º days in a row. Tezza, a few kms to the west of me, reported 45º yesterday. And hideous and never-ending smoke haze.
CTsCB_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Yeah, nice looking bike, CTsCB. Pity it's too hot to ride in much of Australia at the moment.

alprider posted a link yesterday to a new Kawasaki 900 that reminds me just a little of that Triumph. https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AH...80&o=OneUp

Thanks Cormanus, yes it's not fun riding in this heat - from Wednesday we are forecasted to have 38, 39, 40 & 41 on Saturday!

Thanks Cormanus, yes it's not fun riding in this heat - from Wednesday we are forecasted to have 38, 39, 40 & 41 on Saturday!
 
Back
Top