SW Motech evo racks question

12milesout

Running like a top
Thread starter
Is there anyone else currently running the (now discontinued) SW-motech evo luggage rack system? I just replaced my rear fender with one that isn't bobbed, and I'm trying to figure out if I'm missing a part or need to modify what I have. Specifically, I'm looking for a couple photos of the rear cross bar & how it's mounted to the license plate bracket. I tried contacting their North American distributor for a parts list or instructions, but the CB is no longer listed in their system.

Thanks
 
12milesout_imp said:
Is there anyone else currently running the (now discontinued) SW-motech evo luggage rack system? I just replaced my rear fender with one that isn't bobbed, and I'm trying to figure out if I'm missing a part or need to modify what I have. Specifically, I'm looking for a couple photos of the rear cross bar & how it's mounted to the license plate bracket. I tried contacting their North American distributor for a parts list or instructions, but the CB is no longer listed in their system.

Thanks
Here is Redbird's comprehensive guide to his installation:

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6242
 
I have such complete set, including both side panniers installed on my 2014 std.
Will provide details with pics when get back home later on today.
 
d7ca82d4a7b1872acd03ff3efba28c66.jpg


f068acae66c1fe24e816e0e4b0802831.jpg


0567267057adc468721aa2b4ab155e5e.jpg


30e858d74d8e9f915a4223528e1c5c26.jpg


5355bb2c04bdf9dd6fa28b0fd1b61f9f.jpg


951b307995e32ad14a1db0cdd5131ca3.jpg


5afde41622d5f31a286815276de1de8d.jpg


f986018bd9c34c9c669aa499aa6de918.jpg


91c5839e035bead7d9c55a847e32b1da.jpg


lmk if you need more
 
As for the rear brackets, I don't use the original license plate bracket with reflectors at all.
My license plate is bolted directly to the #18 SW Motech bracket and my rear turn signals are bolted directly to the #1 bracket.
 
Back
Top