Luggage question

mach9_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Has anybody tried the SW Motech Pro Blaze saddlebags/mounts in conjunction with the Honda accessory rear rack? Can they be made to work together? I currently have Cortech 2s along with the Fehling pannier supports which I had to modify slightly to make fit with the Honda rack. But the bags still sort of just hang there and don't sit upright like I would like and I'm thinking about a more rigid bag. Was actually looking hard bags, but there doesn't seem to be much out there that is CB1100 specific. Thanks.
 
Mach9, have you looked at the Hepco Becker Junior series for hard luggage? There are a few posts on the forum discussing their attributes. I haven’t actually bought a set yet, but those look very nice and seems like the people that have them love them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
run-tmc_imp said:
Mach9, have you looked at the Hepco Becker Junior series for hard luggage? There are a few posts on the forum discussing their attributes. I haven’t actually bought a set yet, but those look very nice and seems like the people that have them love them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I looked at them. LOL. I believe they're out of my price range. Thanks.
 
Back
Top