May 12, 2021 #1 S Scoot_imp First service completed Thread starter Anyone know where I could find a set of these in stock ? I checked a couple of online sites I was aware of and they are out.
Anyone know where I could find a set of these in stock ? I checked a couple of online sites I was aware of and they are out.
May 12, 2021 #2 P PowerDubs_imp Road warrior Reliable crash bar for the Honda CB1100 - SW-MOTECH Amazon.com: SW-MOTECH Crashbars Engine Guards for Honda CB1100 '13-'14 : Automotive
Reliable crash bar for the Honda CB1100 - SW-MOTECH Amazon.com: SW-MOTECH Crashbars Engine Guards for Honda CB1100 '13-'14 : Automotive
May 12, 2021 #4 2 2017EX_imp Been there If you get them, check out this thread on stock vs the Motech supplied bolts that come with the kit, as well as the difference in mounting torque values. http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....360&page=2
If you get them, check out this thread on stock vs the Motech supplied bolts that come with the kit, as well as the difference in mounting torque values. http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....360&page=2
May 12, 2021 #5 S Scoot_imp First service completed Thread starter I read the thread 2017 EX. Thanks for the heads up and for doing the legwork on this issue.