Supplemental Owners Manual?

teamvisegrip_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I have a 2014 CB1100. I bought it new with the standard Owners Manual.

It has been brought to my attention that some bikes were delivered with 2 Owners Manuals, a standard one and a supplemental.

Can any one here confirm this? Does anyone have the Supplemental Manual they will sell?

I am a paper hound and try to get all the paperwork that came with the bikes I keep.

Thanks in advance for any help on this one.
 
I didn't receive a "Supplemental Owner's Manual" with my 2014 Deluxe, but I did receive a booklet titled " You and Your Motorcycle Riding Tips".
 
Thread starter
Dave_imp said:
I didn't receive a "Supplemental Owner's Manual" with my 2014 Deluxe, but I did receive a booklet titled " You and Your Motorcycle Riding Tips".
Dave can you supply a picture of it with the Owners Manual for reference?

Would you be interested in selling it?

Thanks for the info.
Mark
 
teamvisegrip_imp said:
Dave_imp said:
I didn't receive a "Supplemental Owner's Manual" with my 2014 Deluxe, but I did receive a booklet titled " You and Your Motorcycle Riding Tips".
Dave can you supply a picture of it with the Owners Manual for reference?

Would you be interested in selling it?

Thanks for the info.
Mark
Dave can you supply a picture of it with the Owners Manual for reference?

Would you be interested in selling it?

Thanks for the info.
Mark
Somehow me think Honda has a link on their support site somewhere where you could download the official Honda PDF file for free.
 
Thread starter
I have been working on this. The guy sent me a picture of the one his friend has that he wants to find. I searched eBay and there was a guy with two of them. I bought one and told the guy about the other.

So i am set and excited.

Still want to find an original hard copy of the brochure. I have the PDF File but would love an original hard copy.
 
teamvisegrip_imp said:
I have been working on this. The guy sent me a picture of the one his friend has that he wants to find. I searched eBay and there was a guy with two of them. I bought one and told the guy about the other.

So i am set and excited.

Still want to find an original hard copy of the brochure. I have the PDF File but would love an original hard copy.
I sm a bit of a paper nut as well. Could you pm me the link to the other one on eBay perhaps?

Thanks!
 
Thread starter
Whoops_imp said:
teamvisegrip_imp said:
I have been working on this. The guy sent me a picture of the one his friend has that he wants to find. I searched eBay and there was a guy with two of them. I bought one and told the guy about the other.

So i am set and excited.

Still want to find an original hard copy of the brochure. I have the PDF File but would love an original hard copy.
I sm a bit of a paper nut as well. Could you pm me the link to the other one on eBay perhaps?

Thanks!
I sm a bit of a paper nut as well. Could you pm me the link to the other one on eBay perhaps?

Thanks!
So sorry but the guy that I was working with grabbed the other one. I am sure that more will show. For me it was a good hunt!
 
Dave can you supply a picture of it with the Owners Manual for reference?

Would you be interested in selling it?

Thanks for the info.
Mark
[/QUOTE]
Hi Mark. If you PM me your email address I'll scan the cover and send the scan to you. The booklet is nothing special, and it has nothing in particular to do with the CB1100 model. The print inside the front cover states:

"Your authorized Honda dealer is pleased to include this two-part booklet with the delivery of your new Honda. Both sections were developed by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF). This booklet is reprinted with MSF permission, by American Honda Motor Co. Inc."

"The "Riding Tips" section offers an overview of motorcycle riding techniques and precautions. The "Practice Guide" section includes practice exercises designed to develop your riding skills. Please read this booklet and your owner's manual carefully."
 
Thread starter
Dave_imp said:
Dave can you supply a picture of it with the Owners Manual for reference?

Would you be interested in selling it?

Thanks for the info.
Mark
Hi Mark. If you PM me your email address I'll scan the cover and send the scan to you. The booklet is nothing special, and it has nothing in particular to do with the CB1100 model. The print inside the front cover states:

"Your authorized Honda dealer is pleased to include this two-part booklet with the delivery of your new Honda. Both sections were developed by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF). This booklet is reprinted with MSF permission, by American Honda Motor Co. Inc."

"The "Riding Tips" section offers an overview of motorcycle riding techniques and precautions. The "Practice Guide" section includes practice exercises designed to develop your riding skills. Please read this booklet and your owner's manual carefully."
[/QUOTE] Hi Mark. If you PM me your email address I'll scan the cover and send the scan to you. The booklet is nothing special, and it has nothing in particular to do with the CB1100 model. The print inside the front cover states:

"Your authorized Honda dealer is pleased to include this two-part booklet with the delivery of your new Honda. Both sections were developed by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF). This booklet is reprinted with MSF permission, by American Honda Motor Co. Inc."

"The "Riding Tips" section offers an overview of motorcycle riding techniques and precautions. The "Practice Guide" section includes practice exercises designed to develop your riding skills. Please read this booklet and your owner's manual carefully."
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dave but I am set. As mentioned earlier I did get the guy to send a picture of the one his buddy has. I used it to search eBay to find one.

Crazy thing... these have been around for a while and must have come with other bike and other makes. I bought a 1969 Suzuki AS50 and it had a booklet very similar in content.

But for me I am very excited to learned about this and to find one so quickly. I have big folders for my Keeper Bikes and this will go in the CB1100's folder when I get it.

Thanks again for the assist.
Mark
 
Back
Top