2016 Owners Manual...MIA

Jakfrost_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hi all, tried a few searches but no luck...bought a '16 CB1100A and the owners manual is MIA. Tried Ebay, etc, but no luck there either, any suggestions where I could acquire an actual owners manual or at least a .pdf ?
Thanks, Jim
 
Jakfrost_imp said:
Hi all, tried a few searches but no luck...bought a '16 CB1100A and the owners manual is MIA. Tried Ebay, etc, but no luck there either, any suggestions where I could acquire an actual owners manual or at least a .pdf ?
Thanks, Jim
Will the 2017 model year Owner's Manual do? Not a perfect fit, but is here:

https://cdn.powersports.honda.com/documentum/MWOM/ml.remawmom.2017_31mgc620_cb1100.pdf

Maybe between the 2010/13 and '17 all ground is covered.

I would likely lean towards the older 2010/13 manual.
 
Thread starter
gmike_imp said:
Bottom of seat held by rubber band ?
Hahaha...geezz, never thought of looking there? Front seat or rear...:P
GoldOxide_imp said:
Jakfrost_imp said:
Hi all, tried a few searches but no luck...bought a '16 CB1100A and the owners manual is MIA. Tried Ebay, etc, but no luck there either, any suggestions where I could acquire an actual owners manual or at least a .pdf ?
Thanks, Jim
Will the 2017 model year Owner's Manual do? Not a perfect fit, but is here:

https://cdn.powersports.honda.com/documentum/MWOM/ml.remawmom.2017_31mgc620_cb1100.pdf

Maybe between the 2010/13 and '17 all ground is covered.

I would likely lean towards the older 2010/13 manual.
Will the 2017 model year Owner's Manual do? Not a perfect fit, but is here:

https://cdn.powersports.honda.com/documentum/MWOM/ml.remawmom.2017_31mgc620_cb1100.pdf

Maybe between the 2010/13 and '17 all ground is covered.

I would likely lean towards the older 2010/13 manual.
Yea, I agree, I think there were some changes, perhaps pertinent, perhaps not...in the '17 model year.
But it is almost like the '16 is the Honda 'Stepchild'...no love.
 
Welcome Jakfrost!!

Backseat :D Actually, remove seat and it (should be) in a plastic bag on the bottom of the seat pan. If you don’t know how to get the seat off. Its in the manual which is, well, under the seat :)

If not, I think a ‘14 manual would be better than a ‘13 as there are differences. Especially with the “dash”. The ‘14 and up models have a gear indicator and miles to go for gas, etc.
 
While they were produced in 2016, they were essentially a 2014 bike in different livery. Outside Japan and maybe Taiwan, Canada was the only place we’re aware of that got them. Who knows why?

I agree with Lord Popgun that he 2014 manual would be best, but I’ve never found a PDF of it.
 
Helm says they are out of stock but will order one on back order. I don’t know how long that takes.

Jakfrost, Helm is the official source for Honda manuals, although the dealer can order them too, and them come from Helm.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Helm says they are out of stock but will order one on back order. I don’t know how long that takes.

Jakfrost, Helm is the official source for Honda manuals, although the dealer can order them too, and them come from Helm.
Thanks, I'll give them a try...Opps, just checked their website...again, the 'ghost year', 2016...nothing.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
While they were produced in 2016, they were essentially a 2014 bike in different livery. Outside Japan and maybe Taiwan, Canada was the only place we’re aware of that got them. Who knows why?

I agree with Lord Popgun that he 2014 manual would be best, but I’ve never found a PDF of it.
Canada is a possible "dumping ground" for the 2016 checkered black CB1100?
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
While they were produced in 2016, they were essentially a 2014 bike in different livery. Outside Japan and maybe Taiwan, Canada was the only place we’re aware of that got them. Who knows why?

I agree with Lord Popgun that he 2014 manual would be best, but I’ve never found a PDF of it.
Canada is a possible "dumping ground" for the 2016 checkered black CB1100?
Canada is a possible "dumping ground" for the 2016 checkered black CB1100?
Lucky us...I think it is a beautiful example of the classic CB1100...but then I might be slightly biased, lol.
 
Back
Top