Superbrace installed the fork brace to my CB1100 (Staintune, PCV, K&N air filter and Type II bars). The brace fit like a glove and installation was a snap. It's very nicely machined and perfectly follows the curve of the front fender. I really doubted I would get much benefit from this accessory, but the effect was immediately noticable, even at low speeds. Prior to having it installed, Dynaguy's comment (see above) that it was "completely unnecessary" seemed so logical to me, and I drove down to Superbrace's Huntington Beach machine shop with a fair amount of skepticism in my mind. Now, after having thoroughly tested it through all manner of winding roads in the Malibu Canyon area, I might even argue it's totally necesessary. Sorry Dynaguy...that is my honest opinion. Even away from the twisty canyon roads the effect is noticable. I'd describe it as the front wheel now rides on a knife's edge, always ready to immediately respond to the rider's input; previously, the front wheel always felt a bit lazy/mushy to me...now it moves when and where I point it, period. The difference is absolutely amazing. If you can't comprehend why I modified my CB1100 with a Staintune pipe, PCV and K&N air filter, you might not get any benefit from the Superbrace. However, if you have sought to improve your CB1100's performance with an aftermarket pipe, a K&N air filter or a PCV, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE SUPERBRACE. Fit and finish are superb. I will eventually post photos. Mine is polished aluminum, but I understand a black annodized version will be ready in a week. Scott from Superbrace stressed that his annodizing process results in a very high quality all-black finish (i.e., no purple hue)...might be good for those ordering the blacked-out 2014 model. Again...I can't stress enough how much more responsive the front wheel is now with the Superbrace. Moreover, I can't imagine why Honda doesn't make this a stock component. Ride alert, ride safe!