Houtman_imp
Road warrior
Have a great and SAFE trip Bill , I admire your adventure !
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


:biker:I see I-70 in Colorado is still full of giant potholes. Great twisty drive with incredible views though. It’s great that you are racking the miles up and still able to put together a recap. Very cool!bflint_imp said:Yesterday I Finished days 3 & 4 of my moto trip. In Des Moines Iowa last tonight. In Iowa City tonight. TodaY did up and back to Minnesota… #39 of 48.As usual, slide show is at San Diego Moto Bill![]()
![]()
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChSVw4Sqx2iSeWuqXR1_iiw
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see I-70 in Colorado is still full of giant potholes. Great twisty drive with incredible views though. It’s great that you are racking the miles up and still able to put together a recap. Very cool!Whoops_imp said:I see I-70 in Colorado is still full of giant potholes. Great twisty drive with incredible views though. It’s great that you are racking the miles up and still able to put together a recap. Very cool!bflint_imp said:Yesterday I Finished days 3 & 4 of my moto trip. In Des Moines Iowa last tonight. In Iowa City tonight. TodaY did up and back to Minnesota… #39 of 48.As usual, slide show is at San Diego Moto Bill![]()
![]()
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChSVw4Sqx2iSeWuqXR1_iiw
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Btw, what song is that on the day 3-4 video? I really like it.
Whoops_imp said:I see I-70 in Colorado is still full of giant potholes. Great twisty drive with incredible views though. It’s great that you are racking the miles up and still able to put together a recap. Very cool!bflint_imp said:Yesterday I Finished days 3 & 4 of my moto trip. In Des Moines Iowa last tonight. In Iowa City tonight. TodaY did up and back to Minnesota… #39 of 48.As usual, slide show is at San Diego Moto Bill![]()
![]()
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChSVw4Sqx2iSeWuqXR1_iiw
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Btw, what song is that on the day 3-4 video? I really like it.
The ferret_imp said:Congrats on #39 Bill. Get them at every opportunity because going back to get the ones you missed is hard and expensive lol.
I nabbed # 43 last week thanks to Empty Sea lending me his bike to ride in S Dakota. Still need N Dakota and wondering if it will ever happen. Long way from here to there just to pick up one state. The other 4 I need are all on the east coast.
Keep riding safe!