Suggestions on saddlebags that fit and look good.

danielquin_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hey guys, I need your help. I need to get some saddlebags that fit and don't look ridiculous on the cb1100. I think I saw a posting on one of the threads here a year ago but now I can't find it.
So anyway, help?
 
Here are some threads on bags.

There's was a member who has I believe hepco and Becker bags and was going to do a mount and write up.. Don't think that write up ever matured.. But maybe this one might suffice.

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2467

Other threads on bags...

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1565

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1041

I believe this is for some hard bags:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=823

The right size bags:
http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1117


Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4.2.5 - non pro version.
 
The biggest problem is the turn signals.

There is a member working on an adapter to re-locate them. He finished the prototype and it looks great.
 
Nelson Rigg SPRT40 saddlebags are small but fit nicely and you don't need to move the turn signals. I
Posted pics in the soft luggage thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
lagoje_imp said:
Nelson Rigg SPRT40 saddlebags are small but fit nicely and you don't need to move the turn signals. I
Posted pics in the soft luggage thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here is the link I believe. I couldn't find the soft luggage thread directly but I found your post. Looking to make it easier to get to your post.

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?pid=34124#pid34124

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
lagoje_imp said:
Nelson Rigg SPRT40 saddlebags are small but fit nicely and you don't need to move the turn signals. I
Posted pics in the soft luggage thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here is the link I believe. I couldn't find the soft luggage thread directly but I found your post. Looking to make it easier to get to your post.

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?pid=34124#pid34124

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
lagoje_imp said:
Nelson Rigg SPRT40 saddlebags are small but fit nicely and you don't need to move the turn signals. I
Posted pics in the soft luggage thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here is the link I believe. I couldn't find the soft luggage thread directly but I found your post. Looking to make it easier to get to your post.

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?pid=34124#pid34124

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
Not many saddle bags look better than these ...in my opinion.
86f21872657f4e46d37862bebc71ecd6.png
 
Back
Top