Street shield question.

Stealth128_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Does anyone have a picture of the street shield on their bike not the EX the standard they could post?

Thank You,
 
Quite a few members have them. Put "street shield" into the search function and you'll find plenty of pics.
 
I have a similar screen on my red 2013 but I'm going to try an MSR with Laminar Lip. It's on my Griso right now and I was so impressed I bought a second mounting system so I can swap it over to the CB. After all, I can only ride one at a time. :)
 
Wow...that is one skilled rider right there....how did he not crash? :P

 
Randy B_imp said:
Wow...that is one skilled rider right there....how did he not crash? :P
af271da7838b1e2e8bb7a2049c8ce445.gif
Reversed the image so it was easier to read the NC logo...didn't notice the gauges!
 
Lol...I wondered why they were pinned full bore. It never even dawned on me that the kill switch was on the wrong side either. :D
 
Thread starter
You know I was never big on windshields all of these bikes look wonderful!
Also very well kept Thank You all I purchased one today!
 
Back
Top