I adjusted the preload of the front and rear to the max setting. It makes hardly any difference from what I can tell. I just need to work on some personal weight loss mods...
I adjusted the preload of the front and rear to the max setting. It makes hardly any difference from what I can tell. I just need to work on some personal weight loss mods...
Is there a way to adjust the stock suspension for a heavier rider? It looks adjustable, but Since I have no idea what I am doing with it I was going to defer to you guys. 220 pounds geared up I am, I’m not going to spend any money on new fork oil or springs. So, is there any preload or sag I should adjust on the stock suspension? Thanks!
Is there a way to adjust the stock suspension for a heavier rider? It looks adjustable, but Since I have no idea what I am doing with it I was going to defer to you guys. 220 pounds geared up I am, I’m not going to spend any money on new fork oil or springs. So, is there any preload or sag I should adjust on the stock suspension? Thanks!