still waiting for deluxe

Guth_imp said:
Damfino_imp said:
I ordered mine Feb. 28th and was told delivery would be late March or Early April. Last time I checked with dealer, the date is now May 8th. :dodgy::dodgy: He was telling me how much more popular the CB1100's were this year over last and that some guys were offering extra cash to be put at the top of the list for them. :@ We'll see when May 8th rolls around....
Now there's a dealer that I wouldn't do business with.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now there's a dealer that I wouldn't do business with.
Well Guth, if the 8th of May comes around and they push me back further, I'll see if a call to American Honda will solve anything. They do have my $1500.00 down payment...:dodgy:
 
I'm hoping that by the 8th your down payment is history and we are seeing pictures of yet another shiny new CB1100 — yours.
 
FINALLY! My bike came in about 3 hours ago. They called and I went down to see it in the crate. I took the cover off the crate and that saweet bike is gorgeous! VIN# 00147. Engine # 1828. I will post a few pics. I was impressed at how flawless the bike looked inside the crate:
 
Lov the crate pics. Keep those with your paper work title etc. Those pics will be good to have one day I like a lot :) low vin also :)
Michael


3 rights make a left
 
Looks good!! I didn't get to see mine in the crate. The dealer said I could have it though, they just put them in a dumpster. No, I didn't take it.
 
Thread starter
You go Tbone, I knew you were close and look how close all are vins are all rolled off the line within minuts, very cool, enjoy:excited:
 
We got to all root for DAMFINO ! He got to be next!! I hope he gave his dealer the rite phone # :) he should get his soon !


3 rights make a left
 
Thanks to all for the good wishes. The dealer couldn't do set up today. I'm picking it up tomorrow morning. Will post a ride report and some pictures as soon as possible!
 
Arrrgghhh...well, ok. Guess we will just have wait until tomorrow then. Tell your dealer we said THANKS A LOT PAL!
 
Ridem32_imp said:
We got to all root for DAMFINO ! He got to be next!! I hope he gave his dealer the rite phone # :) he should get his soon !


3 rights make a left
Absolutely! Everyone else that is waiting too. Ship 'em Honda!
 
Interesting string of posts...I visited a Honda only dealer today in N. Tampa to buy an oil filter, etc...and saw that they had a Black 14 STD on the floor sitting next to what appeared to be a 'leftover' 13. There were no prices tags that I could see...
Anyway, I went over to talk to a salesman and asked him... ' I heard the new 14 Deluxes will be for 'order' only. Is that true or do you expect them to be stocked and available?' He said they didn't know...and basically told me...'they're not out yet'. I told him that I ordered mine from the dealer over in Clearwater back in February and took delivery on April 5. He couldn't believe it. He said no one has them yet...well I told him about the 'forum' and that there were probably at least 6 of us who've taken delivery. I showed him the pictures I took at delivery on my phone. He seemed pretty upset and told me that they have one on order for a customer...which they also ordered in February. He seemed genuinely mad about the fact that they, a Powerhouse Dealer, hadn't received theirs yet. So who knows why this is occurring...possibly an Amercan Honda distributer issue. ????
 
Honda knows how to make this deluxe be in demand and at the same time built to order honda want have left overs to discount at the end of the year! Smart move honda!!
Michael


3 rights make a left
 
To be honest if they make this deluxe a few more years the 13 will be worth more in the years to come ( first year made and only year made ) but that's just me :)
Michael


3 rights make a left
 
ride4now_imp said:
Interesting string of posts...I visited a Honda only dealer today in N. Tampa to buy an oil filter, etc...and saw that they had a Black 14 STD on the floor sitting next to what appeared to be a 'leftover' 13. There were no prices tags that I could see...
Anyway, I went over to talk to a salesman and asked him... ' I heard the new 14 Deluxes will be for 'order' only. Is that true or do you expect them to be stocked and available?' He said they didn't know...and basically told me...'they're not out yet'. I told him that I ordered mine from the dealer over in Clearwater back in February and took delivery on April 5. He couldn't believe it. He said no one has them yet...well I told him about the 'forum' and that there were probably at least 6 of us who've taken delivery. I showed him the pictures I took at delivery on my phone. He seemed pretty upset and told me that they have one on order for a customer...which they also ordered in February. He seemed genuinely mad about the fact that they, a Powerhouse Dealer, hadn't received theirs yet. So who knows why this is occurring...possibly an Amercan Honda distributer issue. ????
The more stories I hear, the more I think that deliveries of this bike are happening at random. My local Powerhouse dealer hasn't seen one yet and don't know when they will. A dealer across town, that is not a Powerhouse dealer, had one on the floor and sold it over two weeks ago.

Go figure.
 
Back
Top