Staintune slip on

I've used pirate's lair in the past for BMW accessories. Never had any problems. Jerry seems like a good guy.
 
I ordered the Staintune from them last week.
No problems so far: good price and they have been very quick to respond to emails etc.
 
I believe that our member Hula Dog in Hawaii bought his Staintune from them and had a good experience. That price is $70 less than I paid from another dealer.

Chip
 
ChipBeck_imp said:
I believe that our member Hula Dog in Hawaii bought his Staintune from them and had a good experience. That price is $70 less than I paid from another dealer.

Chip
Yep, I ordered from Pirate's Lair with no issues at all. Price was $830 including shipping to me in Hawaii once they got it from Australia.

They kept in touch and updated me on the progress. Good folks, straight deal, no funny business at all. I recommend them.

Aloha,
Huladog
 
Back
Top