misterprofessionality
Road warrior
can confirm the presence of some leftover VFR1200 and VFR800 in some dealers. I just don't know what kept people from buying those, and frankly i'm aghast at Honda not including a V4 in more platforms.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cost, needless complexity, and a too-aggressive riding position.misterprofessionality_imp said:can confirm the presence of some leftover VFR1200 and VFR800 in some dealers. I just don't know what kept people from buying those, and frankly i'm aghast at Honda not including a V4 in more platforms.
Concourse weights the same as FJR and has underpinnings of ninja whatever sport bike, according to marketing materials. I was confused why you comparing ST with FJR and excluding Concourse and BMW K from that list. I'm not the only person who thinks soVLJ_imp said:A Concourse is a ginormous, shaft-driven land yacht with a big motor. It is not a sport bike in any way, shape, or form.
The VFR was always marketed as a real-world sportbike. Its bloodlines can be traced directly back to the V4 RC30 and RC45 race bikes. It's supposed to be a comfortable sportbike, not a smaller ST1100. in the same way that a Ninja 1000 is not a Concourse, neither should a VFR be.
Probably because I rode an ST for 10 years and 110,000 miles and last year picked up a new FJR and the OP wanted to know my opinion now that I have spent some time on the FJR.LikeAfox_imp said:Concourse weights the same as FJR and has underpinnings of ninja whatever sport bike, according to marketing materials. I was confused why you comparing ST with FJR and excluding Concourse and BMW K from that list. I'm not the only person who thinks soVLJ_imp said:A Concourse is a ginormous, shaft-driven land yacht with a big motor. It is not a sport bike in any way, shape, or form.
The VFR was always marketed as a real-world sportbike. Its bloodlines can be traced directly back to the V4 RC30 and RC45 race bikes. It's supposed to be a comfortable sportbike, not a smaller ST1100. in the same way that a Ninja 1000 is not a Concourse, neither should a VFR be.
Personally I neither know nor care about sport bikes. Having ridden a handful, it's just not for me. However, neither is a Goldwing or Harley variants. I'm leaning towards adventure touring with Tenere front and center. Which is a different discussion, I guess.