widude
Running like a top
Sorry to hear about the mishap. I hope her insurance co, and maybe yours, treats you well.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:beerchug::clap::celebrate::excited::hello:RLS_imp said:Some good news finally. My dealer here in Memphis said they ordered a new 2014 last week. The exact same bike as mine. I can't wait for it to be delivered.
I wish they had it in Canada..Calcb_imp said:Wow Honda still has these available to order
Congrats!RLS_imp said:Some good news finally. My dealer here in Memphis said they ordered a new 2014 last week. The exact same bike as mine. I can't wait for it to be delivered.

Does this explain why we can’t the ‘18 RS here in the states?RLS_imp said:Some good news finally. My dealer here in Memphis said they ordered a new 2014 last week. The exact same bike as mine. I can't wait for it to be delivered.
Honda Yamaha of Memphis is expecting another 2014 in soon!RLS_imp said:Thanks for everyone's condolences on the loss of my bike. I have been thinking of buying a 2014 Valkyrie, but that was only as a second bike to the CB. Hopefully a CB will be available.
Honda Yamaha of Memphis is expecting another 2014 in soon!memphismike_imp said:Honda Yamaha of Memphis is expecting another 2014 in soon!RLS_imp said:Thanks for everyone's condolences on the loss of my bike. I have been thinking of buying a 2014 Valkyrie, but that was only as a second bike to the CB. Hopefully a CB will be available.
Seems a little low to me.RLS_imp said:So, I am enjoying my new 2014 CB1100. It has a few idiosyncrasies that make it feel a little different than my other CB, but just very subtle stuff. I have about 450 miles on this new one and I am getting 38.5 miles per gallon. Does this seem like pretty poor gas mileage? I think I was getting much better on my other bike.
Does this explain why we can’t the ‘18 RS here in the states? Too many NOS standards still sitting in a warehouse somewhere?Flytech99_imp said:Does this explain why we can’t the ‘18 RS here in the states?RLS_imp said:Some good news finally. My dealer here in Memphis said they ordered a new 2014 last week. The exact same bike as mine. I can't wait for it to be delivered.
Too many NOS standards still sitting in a warehouse somewhere?
Congrats by the way, that is great news for you!