SP Tadao pipe

Here's another video of the Tadao:

Saw it in person tonight. The size is what I like about it.

Yoshimura RS3 sounds really lovely, but isn't much smaller than stock.
 
I'll keep my stock exhaust, I like the sound of quiet... and with the $500 - $800+ I save, will invest in other improvements. But that's just me.
 
736, is that very black looking bike really a 2013? What did you do? Spray job or new tank and side covers?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
736, is that very black looking bike really a 2013? What did you do? Spray job or new tank and side covers?
Yes, I found a used black non-metallic paint tank and side covers from Japan. Black is the easiest color to match bodywork. The tank cover is Bagster from France, and handlebars Honda Japan.
Next is the MIZ seat tail kit. Black, of course.
 
Nice one. She looks good.
 
Back
Top