Scoobynut_imp said:
mustakoira_imp said:
Scoobynut_imp said:
It looks good. How do you like the sound from the rider's seat?
I "think" I like it. It was so cold on the weekend I only took a quick spin. I can't really tell how loud it is riding it, but like the tone of it. Nice growl over the stock pipe which is what I was after besides the look. Also, I'm still breaking it in, so watching my revs still. Only about 200 miles so far.
The stock pipe sure is quiet. I'm sure some guys are fine with that, but I like to hear my exhaust a little bit. We'll look forward to a more comprehensive review from you when you get a few more miles behind you.
The stock pipe sure is quiet. I'm sure some guys are fine with that, but I like to hear my exhaust a little bit. We'll look forward to a more comprehensive review from you when you get a few more miles behind you.
I took it for a good ride today. It is not loud at all under light throttle and idle, just a little more growlier and throaty, and only somewhat louder cruising. When you wind your revs up a little it is loudest but nowhere near as loud as pipes on real sport bikes. On the highway at 70 mph, it is not much louder then the stock pipe from what I can remember. There is also a nice burble on downshifts.
I am happy with the sound, volume, and looks of this pipe.