Soothing Rebuild of a CT90

:thumbsup: I just watched the road trip bit yesterday. That was pretty entertaining and kind of felt like it was in the spirit of Long Way Round, but with a lot less horsepower and torque. Those little CT's/Trail bikes are pretty capable considering they are made so inexpensively.
 
Thread starter
The road trip confirmed my disinterest in riding Alaska! Mud, drizzle, cold, dangerous, dreary, insects, lacking in amenities, bears.

I'm happy to watch other people do it from the comfort of my couch. :P
 
They call the CT 110 the 'postie bike' in Australia as the postal service has used them for years. People do amazing things with them. Search for postie bike adventures on YouTube.
 
Whoops, thanks for the tip on these vids. I guess that what they call "walkabout" (with bike) in OZ. Loved the coastal scenes, similar to the coast here in New England. Nice country you have there Cormanus.
 
Thank you LouA. The coast varies a bit from south to north—a bit like the USA and Canada, I guess. At least there are no crocodiles around Eden!
 
LouA_imp said:
Whoops, thanks for the tip on these vids. I guess that what they call "walkabout" (with bike) in OZ. Loved the coastal scenes, similar to the coast here in New England. Nice country you have there Cormanus.
Thank Cormanus. I had no clue about this sort of thing until he suggested it.

;)
 
Back
Top