I just watched the road trip bit yesterday. That was pretty entertaining and kind of felt like it was in the spirit of Long Way Round, but with a lot less horsepower and torque. Those little CT's/Trail bikes are pretty capable considering they are made so inexpensively.
They call the CT 110 the 'postie bike' in Australia as the postal service has used them for years. People do amazing things with them. Search for postie bike adventures on YouTube.
Whoops, thanks for the tip on these vids. I guess that what they call "walkabout" (with bike) in OZ. Loved the coastal scenes, similar to the coast here in New England. Nice country you have there Cormanus.
Whoops, thanks for the tip on these vids. I guess that what they call "walkabout" (with bike) in OZ. Loved the coastal scenes, similar to the coast here in New England. Nice country you have there Cormanus.
Nate the Postman on YouTube, on a whim (girlfriend told him to take a hike) left OZ and rode back to England. Hence his nickname. He's a huge fan of the posties.