Lord Popgun
Road warrior
$18?? You mean $18million dollars
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cormanus_imp said:I’ve mentioned before, I think, that a couple of jurisdictions in Australia have introduced cameras designed to detect mobile phone use while driving. The fines came into effect two months ago in my home state and have already collected $18 million to help pay for roads and schools and hospitals and national parks and other stuff. It’s luck they’ll help reduce the incidence of texting while driving.
Secret road cameras net $18 million in mobile phone, seatbelt fines in two months
And here’s a scary image from one of the cameras.
I do. Apologies for the omission. $18M over 2 months from a population of less than 6M shows how many enthusiastic phone users there are.Lord Popgun_imp said:$18?? You mean $18million dollars
I do. Apologies for the omission. $18M over 2 months from a population of less than 6M shows how many enthusiastic phone users there are.Cormanus_imp said:I do. Apologies for the omission. $18M over 2 months from a population of less than 6M shows how many enthusiastic phone users there are.Lord Popgun_imp said:$18?? You mean $18million dollars
I corrected the earlier post.
don't put texting and driving past anybody. it's a disease that infects all humanity.GoldOxide_imp said:I do. Apologies for the omission. $18M over 2 months from a population of less than 6M shows how many enthusiastic phone users there are.Cormanus_imp said:I do. Apologies for the omission. $18M over 2 months from a population of less than 6M shows how many enthusiastic phone users there are.Lord Popgun_imp said:$18?? You mean $18million dollars
I corrected the earlier post.
I corrected the earlier post.
Aussie dollars?
Drivers are in charge and are responsible for their machine that can kill. The behaviour has been going on now for decades. I believe most motorcyclists don't exhibit this behaviour when riding. Why should cagers? There are consequences.
don't put texting and driving past anybody. it's a disease that infects all humanity.misterprofessionality_imp said:don't put texting and driving past anybody. it's a disease that infects all humanity.GoldOxide_imp said:I do. Apologies for the omission. $18M over 2 months from a population of less than 6M shows how many enthusiastic phone users there are.Cormanus_imp said:I do. Apologies for the omission. $18M over 2 months from a population of less than 6M shows how many enthusiastic phone users there are.Lord Popgun_imp said:$18?? You mean $18million dollars
I corrected the earlier post.
I corrected the earlier post.
Aussie dollars?
Drivers are in charge and are responsible for their machine that can kill. The behaviour has been going on now for decades. I believe most motorcyclists don't exhibit this behaviour when riding. Why should cagers? There are consequences.
![]()
(*sigh*) Sooooo irresponsibly uncool. A waste of skin. At least he is wearing eye protection.GoldOxide_imp said:don't put texting and driving past anybody. it's a disease that infects all humanity.misterprofessionality_imp said:don't put texting and driving past anybody. it's a disease that infects all humanity.GoldOxide_imp said:I do. Apologies for the omission. $18M over 2 months from a population of less than 6M shows how many enthusiastic phone users there are.Cormanus_imp said:I do. Apologies for the omission. $18M over 2 months from a population of less than 6M shows how many enthusiastic phone users there are.Lord Popgun_imp said:$18?? You mean $18million dollars
I corrected the earlier post.
I corrected the earlier post.
Aussie dollars?
Drivers are in charge and are responsible for their machine that can kill. The behaviour has been going on now for decades. I believe most motorcyclists don't exhibit this behaviour when riding. Why should cagers? There are consequences.
![]()
![]()
(*sigh*) Sooooo irresponsibly uncool. A waste of skin. At least he is wearing eye protection.
...and brain band :-/peterbaron_imp said:(*sigh*) Sooooo irresponsibly uncool. A waste of skin. At least he is wearing eye protection.GoldOxide_imp said:don't put texting and driving past anybody. it's a disease that infects all humanity.misterprofessionality_imp said:don't put texting and driving past anybody. it's a disease that infects all humanity.GoldOxide_imp said:I do. Apologies for the omission. $18M over 2 months from a population of less than 6M shows how many enthusiastic phone users there are.Cormanus_imp said:I do. Apologies for the omission. $18M over 2 months from a population of less than 6M shows how many enthusiastic phone users there are.Lord Popgun_imp said:$18?? You mean $18million dollars
I corrected the earlier post.
I corrected the earlier post.
Aussie dollars?
Drivers are in charge and are responsible for their machine that can kill. The behaviour has been going on now for decades. I believe most motorcyclists don't exhibit this behaviour when riding. Why should cagers? There are consequences.
![]()
![]()
(*sigh*) Sooooo irresponsibly uncool. A waste of skin. At least he is wearing eye protection.
...and brain band :-/
...and brain band :-/Cormanus_imp said:...and brain band :-/peterbaron_imp said:(*sigh*) Sooooo irresponsibly uncool. A waste of skin. At least he is wearing eye protection.GoldOxide_imp said:don't put texting and driving past anybody. it's a disease that infects all humanity.misterprofessionality_imp said:don't put texting and driving past anybody. it's a disease that infects all humanity.GoldOxide_imp said:I do. Apologies for the omission. $18M over 2 months from a population of less than 6M shows how many enthusiastic phone users there are.Cormanus_imp said:I do. Apologies for the omission. $18M over 2 months from a population of less than 6M shows how many enthusiastic phone users there are.Lord Popgun_imp said:$18?? You mean $18million dollars
I corrected the earlier post.
I corrected the earlier post.
Aussie dollars?
Drivers are in charge and are responsible for their machine that can kill. The behaviour has been going on now for decades. I believe most motorcyclists don't exhibit this behaviour when riding. Why should cagers? There are consequences.
![]()
![]()
(*sigh*) Sooooo irresponsibly uncool. A waste of skin. At least he is wearing eye protection.
...and brain band :-/
Actually, and with the utmost respect peterbaron, I can see little evidence of the first of your words starting with 'b'.
If we had the garage space, my wife and I would have a couple of scooters or small displacement motorcycles. I was thinking just a little bigger, like the 250cc Janus bikes, but the Trail and the Cub look just lovely together.misterprofessionality_imp said:I'm afraid this is getting completely out of hand.
![]()
![]()
Wife and I finally accomplished our goal of having (functioning) couples Honda singles. They really are quite the pair going down the road together.