Some picture of my bike

mustakoira_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I'm a longtime lurker and reader and seldom poster on this forum. I appreciate all the ideas and info you all share here and it has helped me make some of my decisions on what to so with my bike. I just installed some new parts from Samurider and the bike is cleaner then usual so I took some pics and thought I'd share. Thank you all.
86a0392852f1c5d1f1aebf6bf90d6ae5.jpg
f2e1f359c0a6fd362e438e102143ec98.jpg
ff9f5211885fe53b38cd7a2bd05cfeec.jpg
0ac2dfccd09dd590062353b9fd66c7a9.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'm having fun trying to pick out all the mods.. Turn signals, mirrors, front and rear fenders, exhaust, those skid thingies, de-reflectorized, curb feelers removed, tail light, handlebars... You've been busy!

And quit lurking and start participating!
 
Looks great! I've always been a little paranoid about getting hit from behind (two of the three of my auto accidents have involved some genius hitting the back of my car) so I've always been wary of 1) making the rear light smaller 2) removing anything reflective from the back and 3) making the turn signals smaller. Are those as bright as OEM?
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the compliments. I love this bike. Have black side covers on order from Samurider right now as well.
The ferret_imp said:
I'm having fun trying to pick out all the mods.. Turn signals, mirrors, front and rear fenders, exhaust, those skid thingies, de-reflectorized, curb feelers removed, tail light, handlebars... You've been busy!

And quit lurking and start participating!
You have a very good eye. I think you caught all of them!
Novice_imp said:
Looks great! I've always been a little paranoid about getting hit from behind (two of the three of my auto accidents have involved some genius hitting the back of my car) so I've always been wary of 1) making the rear light smaller 2) removing anything reflective from the back and 3) making the turn signals smaller. Are those as bright as OEM?
To me they are just as effective as the stock lights and signals.
buttaknife_imp said:
Please share what are those bars and mirrors... And that exhaust??
Bars are from CB500. Mirrors are Hakofugu. Exhaust is SP Tadao.
 
Well done. That bike looks really dialed in.
Have to say the first photo got me worried as it looks like you have no rear brake caliper! Realized its just the angle when I saw the others.
The mirrors do look good and I am considering replacing the ones on my DLX for something like these or the CB500 type.
I'm interested what the vision rearwards is like? I have found the originals work very well but don't look so good but I don't want to be looking at my elbows. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Keep up the good work on the bike.
 
Thread starter
I have a set of CB500 mirrors if you are interested in them. I tried them before these hakofugu mirrors. Rear vision is fine. As good as the originals in my opinion.
 
Thread starter
GARYH_imp said:
mustakoira_imp said:
Yes, it's the hakofugu rear fender.
Are those POSH turn signals from Samurider per chance, they look really neat
Are those POSH turn signals from Samurider per chance, they look really neat
Yes, those are the POSH signals from Samurider.
 
Back
Top