Soft Trunk Bags

WhatYes_imp said:
mvk24_imp said:
WhatYes_imp said:
Even so, at $70, I think I got what I needed. Ordered this from Revzilla today:

Motorcycle Accessories - RevZilla
Nice bag, enjoy!

I reccomend Rok Straps to keep that baby synched down nicely

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
I ordered a set with the bag!
I ordered a set with the bag!
I don't think you'll need them. I'm pretty sure you'll find it comes with webbing straps that attach to your bike and clip onto the rings at the base of the handles. You then tighten them down.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
WhatYes_imp said:
mvk24_imp said:
WhatYes_imp said:
Even so, at $70, I think I got what I needed. Ordered this from Revzilla today:

Motorcycle Accessories - RevZilla
Nice bag, enjoy!

I reccomend Rok Straps to keep that baby synched down nicely

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
I ordered a set with the bag!
I ordered a set with the bag!
I don't think you'll need them. I'm pretty sure you'll find it comes with webbing straps that attach to your bike and clip onto the rings at the base of the handles. You then tighten them down.
You are correct, sir, in that the bag includes straps. But even the dude doing the Revzilla review said he'd trash those and go with Rok Straps. Other reviews confirm they're the best thing to use to lash stuff to your bike and at about $18 for a set, a cheap investment.
 
Rok straps are indeed wonderful things. I love mine. But I have a couple of SW Motec duffel bags similar to the one you’ve bought and have found the webbing straps work really well to tie them onto the bike. YMMV
 
another thumbs up for Rok straps. So much better than the old bungee cords
 
It doesn’t work either!
 
I've tried a lot of soft luggage options on a lot of bikes, and the Ventura system is my favorite on my CB.

f8f9c358d2cfdad3a29f92417eeccb94.jpg


Although it might look bulbous in this photo, it isn't quite so ugly in real life.

Super easy on and off, totally secure underway and obviously can pack quite a bit. As well as the choice of using just one bag instead of both.
 
Olyrider_imp said:
I've tried a lot of soft luggage options on a lot of bikes, and the Ventura system is my favorite on my CB.

f8f9c358d2cfdad3a29f92417eeccb94.jpg


Although it might look bulbous in this photo, it isn't quite so ugly in real life.

Super easy on and off, totally secure underway and obviously can pack quite a bit. As well as the choice of using just one bag instead of both.
... and easy to explain, " ... taking no passengers".
 
Back
Top