Tortuga_imp
Been there
A word of warning. NEVER PUT A TANK BAG DOWN ON THE FLOOR OUTSIDE!
I made this grave mistake when working as an instructor. I took the bag off for whatever reason (have a look at the petrol level?) and where I'd put it (industrial area) the pavement was awash with tiny iron filings. :-/
I saw them before leaving, all sucking onto the magnets, but couldn't sweep them off. Ended up having some scratches on my tank as a result. Couldn't be too precious as students were waiting to be taught.
I made this grave mistake when working as an instructor. I took the bag off for whatever reason (have a look at the petrol level?) and where I'd put it (industrial area) the pavement was awash with tiny iron filings. :-/
I saw them before leaving, all sucking onto the magnets, but couldn't sweep them off. Ended up having some scratches on my tank as a result. Couldn't be too precious as students were waiting to be taught.


