So, what have you powder coated on your CB?

2014ltdltz

First service completed
Thread starter
I "discovered" (new to me, at least) powdercoating some years back and love what it does for a part. I've powder coated a few items on my CB, but never hurts to get new ideas....so, what have you all powdercoated to individualize yours?

I've done:

a) the pipes (ceramic) in chrome - not as good as plating, of course
b) OEM engine guards (black to match the frame, mine is a 2014 std)
c) rear rack (also black)
 
2014ltdltz_imp said:
I "discovered" (new to me, at least) powdercoating some years back and love what it does for a part. I've powder coated a few items on my CB, but never hurts to get new ideas....so, what have you all powdercoated to individualize yours?

I've done:

a) the pipes (ceramic) in chrome - not as good as plating, of course
b) OEM engine guards (black to match the frame, mine is a 2014 std)
c) rear rack (also black)
Pictures or it didn't happen
 
Nachodaddy_imp said:
2014ltdltz_imp said:
I "discovered" (new to me, at least) powdercoating some years back and love what it does for a part. I've powder coated a few items on my CB, but never hurts to get new ideas....so, what have you all powdercoated to individualize yours?

I've done:

a) the pipes (ceramic) in chrome - not as good as plating, of course
b) OEM engine guards (black to match the frame, mine is a 2014 std)
c) rear rack (also black)
Pictures or it didn't happen
Pictures or it didn't happen
^^+1^^
 
2014ltdltz_imp said:
I "discovered" (new to me, at least) powdercoating some years back and love what it does for a part. I've powder coated a few items on my CB, but never hurts to get new ideas....so, what have you all powdercoated to individualize yours?

I've done:

a) the pipes (ceramic) in chrome - not as good as plating, of course
b) OEM engine guards (black to match the frame, mine is a 2014 std)
c) rear rack (also black)
Powercoating seems to be a big deal in ADV-land, probably because they scratch everything to heck.
 
Back
Top