So I finally got mine...

enterlance_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Will post more pictures later.

It has Staintune exhaust and some other accessories.. but it doesn't have windshield. I'm getting the puig one that exclusively for cb1100.

The original owner replaced the handle bar to low handle bar. I like its blacked out looking but it's not very comfortable for me. Should I use a bar riser or replace it back?
 
enterlance_imp said:
Will post more pictures later.

It has Staintune exhaust and some other accessories.. but it doesn't have windshield. I'm getting the puig one that exclusively for cb1100.

The original owner replaced the handle bar to low handle bar. I like its blacked out looking but it's not very comfortable for me. Should I use a bar riser or replace it back?
I'm going to follow your responses. I am considering a riser to the OEM bars on my dlx. When old threads receive new life like this, new responses arise from all the miles put on since the last time it was covered. Plus new forum members will also chime in who were not around the last time(s).
 
:thumbsup: I can't really help with the bars, but I can say I could not ride with the low bars, or Renthal bars, etc. I have the standard OEM bar but did rotate it back a tad for reach.

On my ST I would have trouble with the stock bars, but it has a Helibar riser. My older back won't take the sportbike style of riding :D I'm sure others will chime in with good info soon.
 
Congrats!

I would bet someone would swap you a set of stock bars for your low bars.
 
Thread starter
c-breezy_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Congrats!

I would bet someone would swap you a set of stock bars for your low bars.
**raises hand**

enterlance, I might be open to swapping bars with you

Also: congrats!!!
**raises hand**

enterlance, I might be open to swapping bars with you

Also: congrats!!!
So after digging in the seller's "Extras", I found:
-Stock Exhaust (one side has a huge dent, is it normal?)
-Stock Handlebar(I'm sorry C-breezy!)
-Stock bar risers
-A set of Rox bar risers (2" i guess?)
-Stock mirrors (I actually would put them on, I like the round look)
-Stock Plate holder
-A set of crash bars(matt black, I will put them on)
-Rear rack
-Stock levers
-Stock center stand (He removed it for some reason)

So seems this guy kept all stock parts, I will try the Rox bar risers first and see if it'd work.
 
JACKPOT! Yes big dent is normal if on the inside. If there is a big dent on the outside, that's not normal lol
 
Thread starter
And the pictures..


[url=https://ibb.co/eYJ1BQ]
[url=https://ibb.co/mkDq5k]
[url=https://ibb.co/cZniQk]
[url=https://ibb.co/cU9xkk]
[url=https://imgbb.com/]best image hosting free
The ferret_imp said:
Oh! Ok it is inside. I was worried for a second lol.
I paid $7500 for this beauty. Body is perfect, mileage is low as 1600. I know it was not the best deal on the earth but who cares!
Lord Popgun_imp said:
:thumbsup: I can't really help with the bars, but I can say I could not ride with the low bars, or Renthal bars, etc. I have the standard OEM bar but did rotate it back a tad for reach.

On my ST I would have trouble with the stock bars, but it has a Helibar riser. My older back won't take the sportbike style of riding :D I'm sure others will chime in with good info soon.
Popgun, I agree with you. Riding position is the biggest reason why I moved from supersports/cruisers to standard bikes!
I will try the bar risers and see how it goes...
 
Thread starter
stateboy_imp said:
I have the dlx but there are some days that those black ones make me wonder if... Sharp bike Enterlance!
I had the same feeling Stateboy, but I decided to get the black one and am pretty happy with it! DLX definitely looks great as well, not to mention it got two beautiful pipes!
 
Nice one enterlance. Hope you enjoy it.
 
Not a bad price wit all the extras. Don't sweat the money it is a heck of a bike for the price.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
 
Nice bike with lots of box accessories. I am about to install my 2" Rox swivel risers. Hoping the
Enhance the grip position a little. Is there a trick to removing handlebars? Looks like there are caps over the bolts that hold the bars on.
 
They are little plastic bolt head covers. They pop right out with a knife or pick or whatever.
 
enterlance_imp said:
c-breezy_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Congrats!

I would bet someone would swap you a set of stock bars for your low bars.
**raises hand**

enterlance, I might be open to swapping bars with you

Also: congrats!!!
**raises hand**

enterlance, I might be open to swapping bars with you

Also: congrats!!!
So after digging in the seller's "Extras", I found:
-Stock Exhaust (one side has a huge dent, is it normal?)
-Stock Handlebar(I'm sorry C-breezy!)
-Stock bar risers
-A set of Rox bar risers (2" i guess?)
-Stock mirrors (I actually would put them on, I like the round look)
-Stock Plate holder
-A set of crash bars(matt black, I will put them on)
-Rear rack
-Stock levers
-Stock center stand (He removed it for some reason)

So seems this guy kept all stock parts, I will try the Rox bar risers first and see if it'd work.
All good! I was going to point you towards JF's items if you had said that you wanted to keep your aftermarket bar too just in case.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
So the Rox magic didn't work out because it is for 7/8" handlebars. The aftermarket one is 1-1/8" I believe. So my options are:
1. use all stock parts.
2. use aftermarket handlebar+stock bar riser+Rox bar riser (7/8" for stock, 7/8" to 1-1/8" for Rox, and 1-1/8" for the aftermarket handlebar). Down side of this option is that the stock bar riser is chrome while the other two are black. I don't have to spend money on this option tho.
3. buy a 1-1/8" to 1-1/8" Rox bar riser. All black, problem solved, boom.
 
Back
Top