enterlance_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Will post more pictures later.
It has Staintune exhaust and some other accessories.. but it doesn't have windshield. I'm getting the puig one that exclusively for cb1100.
The original owner replaced the handle bar to low handle bar. I like its blacked out looking but it's not very comfortable for me. Should I use a bar riser or replace it back?
It has Staintune exhaust and some other accessories.. but it doesn't have windshield. I'm getting the puig one that exclusively for cb1100.
The original owner replaced the handle bar to low handle bar. I like its blacked out looking but it's not very comfortable for me. Should I use a bar riser or replace it back?
I can't really help with the bars, but I can say I could not ride with the low bars, or Renthal bars, etc. I have the standard OEM bar but did rotate it back a tad for reach.
I'm sure others will chime in with good info soon.



