The Spaceman_imp
Road warrior
True, but how else am I going to get the crack ho's to come by for a party?Tortuga_imp said:The Spaceman_imp said:Last year I had to literally crawl over the bike on one knee to get on it. Every time I put my feet down at stops it hurt like a motherf'er. I couldn't ride more than an hour. Simple maintenance like chain lube was an ordeal.
None of that since early February. I'm doing 500/600 miles a day like it's nothing. The bike is running better than new. I put more miles on it the first quarter of 14 than all of 13 (since March).
My riding season is going GREAT!!!!!!
Good to hear you're finally clean Spaceman. That crack's a biarch!



I brought my CB 1st of October and I have 2300miles on her. Bad winter and now it seems to rain everyday that I would have had the opportunity to ride. Barely averaging one commute to work a week.