Smoking while riding...

Yes this is a free Country, the problem is that addicts are not free, they are slaves to their addiction.
It is probably very hard to stop smoking, it is even more harder when the smoking stops you.
By the way , one has to eat and drink ,without it you will die.
If you do not smoke you will live healthier.
Yes I fully agree that many things are very dangerous but it is the addiction part what makes it different than for instance riding a motor cycle.
 
The ferret_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
Houtman_imp said:
In my humble opinion smokers are losers:

They loose their money,
They loose their looks,
They loose their health.

How much more of a loser can you be ?

My dad died of lung cancer 3 weeks before he was 65 .

If I offended some one, just think about the above, it might just save your life.
Other people would say the same thing about eating red meat, drinking alcohol, not exercising, etc. We're all imperfect. (No, I don't smoke).
and riding murder cycles lol
and riding murder cycles lol
I got asked about my donor-cycle the other day. People think they're so clever. I asked if I'd be safer in a car, since no one dies in those.
 
Back
Top