Signals and low bar

Damn, rakpak. That looks pretty sweet! I've never seen turn signals like the ones on the front. Very cool! I almost couldn't locate the rear ones! :D
I'm also liking the black grab bar. Did you paint or powdercoat?
Nice job all around. It's amazing how Honda gave us a very nice template to customize the way we see fit, and the eye for modding the members of this forum have never ceases to amaze me.
Nice work. :thumbsup:
 
After a second look I noticed you also have black headlight mounts. :)
Why don't you post a pic of the whole bike so we here can all play "Where's Waldo". :D I have a feeling there are several more things you have done that aren't immediately noticeable. :clap:
 
rakpak_imp said:
We still gotta find a place fpr the horn. The front and rear brackets I painted.
The front turns work as running lights as well as blinkers, and they just snap over the fork.
I was afraid the front turns was going to be to chopperish, I'm still debating in my mind. But heres a link.
http://www.newragecycles.com/Snap_On_Turn_Signals_p/snap-front.htm
my only concern would be whether or not they were very highly visible to oncoming traffic while I was signaling to turn... are they brighter in person?
 
What rear signals are you using and did you have to alter anything (drill the hole larger) to make them fit on the bracket?
 
Thread starter
The front turns are very bright and I think they are more visible from and angle or the side. The rears are bikemaster turns and nothing has to be drilled. I used washers on the backside of the backside of the bar.
 
Plus you dumped your bungie catchers on the rear grab bar ???.
 
Thread starter
silascopathic_imp said:
i'll keep saying it. but i love that everyone is going in different directions here. its real cool
Yes it is, I have been watching all the mods on here. I want to get my side panels done later. You guys have been a great source of info and help.
 
Personally, I want to go more retro and put 1970-74 turn signals on my CB1100 (when I get one;)).
a7dfb2b90502ccf14059489233375326.jpg


These guys have the 1970-74 turn signals AND stems too at a reasonable price > Signal Lamps, Turn Signals, Lenses, Reflectors - Honda Electrical - Products

TINK
 
Back
Top