rakpak_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Finished the rear and front signal, and low bar conversion,
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.



I have a feeling there are several more things you have done that aren't immediately noticeable. :clap:
See what I mean?silascopathic_imp said:yes please more pictures!!! possibly a video walk around toooooooooo
and where did you put your horn?!

my only concern would be whether or not they were very highly visible to oncoming traffic while I was signaling to turn... are they brighter in person?rakpak_imp said:We still gotta find a place fpr the horn. The front and rear brackets I painted.
The front turns work as running lights as well as blinkers, and they just snap over the fork.
I was afraid the front turns was going to be to chopperish, I'm still debating in my mind. But heres a link.
http://www.newragecycles.com/Snap_On_Turn_Signals_p/snap-front.htm

Thanks silascopathic, seeing I got the black out idea from yousilascopathic_imp said:tasteful little mods you have there! i like em!

Yes it is, I have been watching all the mods on here. I want to get my side panels done later. You guys have been a great source of info and help.silascopathic_imp said:i'll keep saying it. but i love that everyone is going in different directions here. its real cool
).