side cover ship cost

wiredgeorge_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I have already contacted samurider but haven't heard back yet. If you have purchased some red side covers for your '13, how much was shipping roughly from Japan to Conus?
 
I ordered the Force Design covers with the matching tank stripe last year. I ordered it with a huge box of other stuff, so I can't tell you what shipping would be for just the covers, but it was very reasonable. I got a big box with a chrome chain guard, crash bars, fork brace and side covers and shipping for the whole lot was just over $50.
 
Flynrider_imp said:
I ordered the Force Design covers with the matching tank stripe last year. I ordered it with a huge box of other stuff, so I can't tell you what shipping would be for just the covers, but it was very reasonable. I got a big box with a chrome chain guard, crash bars, fork brace and side covers and shipping for the whole lot was just over $50.
I'd "love" to see a photo of those! I've searched Samurider several times and can't find them. :@. I think they would look great on my '13.

Thanks!
 
Thread starter
Heard back and shipping is $10 on top of cost of side covers. As soon as funds allow, think I will take the plunge. I really don't want ANY stripes on the side covers.
 
Back
Top