Side Cases, Panniers & Saddlebags

I THINK I saw extensions on Webike. Could be wrong though.
 
kennyw_imp said:
Riko_imp said:
hmm clean but for me a no go because of the cutting of wires and relocation of blinkers
Just buy extensions. No cutting required.
Just buy extensions. No cutting required.
Even so. I wont do it because i wouldn't like the new place of the blinkers.
 
But that is not an OEM rack, it's an Enduance rack.
 
That taillight lens has bleached badly, Chapomis.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
That taillight lens has bleached badly, Chapomis.
no its the Endurance LED kit.
You can have it bleached as you call it :) Ugly I know or you can have it smoked as you see in the link and pictures...
33c5b4867ebc8340d036cc38ccfe1e55.jpg

2ff99b24cc79f8ccf96cc6e6ed70a5b2.jpg

7edca9fe9308447f06506218f09413a3.jpg

a60b846151f18a19af367e2d8606819a.jpg



I would go for the assembly and reinstall the stock red lens and paint the lenses of the blinkers red as well.

Here you got the blinker kits:
ENDURANCE : Smoke Lens and Bulb Full Set [YEE334MGCS07]
2d3263c770952d98646748c992a81f7d.jpg
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Hepco & Becker offers motorcycle parts of the highest quality

Searching in Australia suggests Krauser may have been taken over by Hepco & Beker.
Good news. Webike sells these bags. I bought my first farkle (road comet fairing) from them before I heard about the samurider site. They were great to work with. I've been trying to decide between the police bags versus the krausers. Hard decision. I really like the look of the bike naked but a planned road trip necessitates some luggage.

Kevin
 
I like the look. Please post up some pics and a little product review if you get them. Thanks!
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
But that is not an OEM rack, it's an Enduance rack.
Popgun, I was responding to jedd's question about the difference between OEM and my Endurance rack (while at the same time referencing Gromits in another thread). I think the confusion might be that I showed 2 pics of the Endurance rack and non of the OEM ?
Cormanus_imp said:
That taillight lens has bleached badly, Chapomis.
Tank and side cover too.....and I don't remember buying the spoked wheels, but they look great
 
Chapomis, That is what confused me. I was wondering about the big grommets sticking out, thought you were talking about OEM racks, showing Endurance, and to use a young persons expression, I was all like :huh:

OTOH, those are nice pics of the Endurance. I like that rack, but already have an OEM with top case set up and I'm not changing.
 
Do those Tourmasters just strap over the frame under the seat?

Want a simple saddlebag solution, without hardbags, brackets, or special assemblies. Riding season is just around the corner!
 
DaSwami_imp said:
Do those Tourmasters just strap over the frame under the seat?

Want a simple saddlebag solution, without hardbags, brackets, or special assemblies. Riding season is just around the corner!

Over or under. i run mine over the seat since no one is sitting back there.
 
Back
Top