side cases and top box

Ale72_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello! has any of you mounted the hepco Becker panniers and top box? I would like to mount the 30 liter side panels

I'm willing to buy the junior flashes.
Inglese, thanks for impressions and suggestions
 
Ale72, that's a very nice setup with the cases and top box. Very elegant looking, all proportioned well to the bike. Looks like you have a passenger back rest on the top box? Is that a part of the box or something that was added to it? What's that silver cylinder looking thing at mid-height of the engine, just above the engine guard? Extra light?
 
Thread starter
they are additional spotlights, from real the bike is even more beautiful, I'm really satisfied
 
That's good to know.Here's mine also in touring mode :
82acfc72692d74115098f83b3d18e6ef.jpg

MRA adjustable windshield, SW Motech hand warmers, SW Motech side cases & racks- all from Twisted Throttle.
 
Those cases from the back are huge.
 
Clearviewx, as you know, everything is big in Texas :)
 
Hi guys.

A quick question, is it easy to mount side carriers and a rear carrier? Mine is 2014 ex and I have Hepco Becker side mounts and was told on FB that a rear mount will not fit. This is true or not really? Or does is it need any welding etc?

Pictures for reference.

Basically question is, can I put both of these in the photos on the bike without any problems or will have to adapt them somehow?
192379b891a5153be2a2cf44d42622bf.jpg
f9bf15d232e19071ba8f54f1fc483b11.jpg


Thanks
 
Back
Top