omnimj_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Can anyone recommend side bags (soft) for a 2014 Honda CB 1100SAE? Since I live in Belgrade, Serbia, it would be preferable for the delivery to be from Europe.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
DutchRutter_imp said:I have these sw-motechs. They are a semi rigid. Soft but maintain their shape. I like them. But I wish the top strap could be placed under the seat for a cleaner look. I can also use the bags and still carry a passenger pretty comfortably.
https://sw-motech.us/products/luggage/saddlebags/BLAZE/4052572048832.htm
![]()
![]()
![]()
The relocation kit actually came with the bags. Pretty easy, cut and splice the included extra wire. The one thing I wish could have been done better was the wire run. Basically, I put it under the tail light then from the tail light on top of the fender and under the seat. I tried my damndest to run them through the fender like the rear taillight wire but I could not get them through there. You don't see the wires much unless you take the seat off and actually look for them. But I would prefer the wires to be hidden better.Ollie_imp said:I like it. I see your rear signals have been relocated, which I want to do. I assume this is required for the panniers, if so how did you (or what kit did you buy) to accomplish this?
DutchRutter_imp said:I have these sw-motechs. They are a semi rigid. Soft but maintain their shape. I like them. But I wish the top strap could be placed under the seat for a cleaner look. I can also use the bags and still carry a passenger pretty comfortably.
https://sw-motech.us/products/luggage/saddlebags/BLAZE/4052572048832.htm
![]()
![]()
![]()
No problem at all. I'm happy to actually be of help on here.Ollie_imp said:Thank you Dutch. So complete with panniers, stays, and relocation bracket, I think I'm ordering this.
tommymck_imp said:Another vote for the Tourmaster. And it doesn't require relocating the turn signals...