Show me your Key Fob!

Whiskey,

You can buy the little Honda emblems on the OEM key and put them on your Snap-On key! They are just peel and stick.
 
WhiskeyUSMC1979_imp said:
This is the key to my old Kawasaki. Took one of the keys I had and cut down the "handle" of the key so it was more narrow (about the same width as the key itself). Then I heated the shaft of the screwdriver with a torch until I could pull it free of the snap-on handle. Finally I hit the key with a bit of heat and inserted it in the screwdriver handle. Voilà! Custom key and conversation piece.

Still looking for just the right key for the CB.


Sent from an undisclosed location
That's Awesome..
This I from the late 80's. I worked there when I was in the military in Minot, ND
 
No key fob. I have a small split-ring attached to the key; and a STURDY quick-release hook to my master key ring.

I have the same deal on my TW200. I don't want my heavy key ring, full of keys for work and other purposes, hanging off the switch and getting jammed in the crevices around the instrument panel. And maybe losing a railroad key, one very hard to replace.

So I take my cycle key, whichever one I'm using, off the quick-release and then stick the key in for the ride.
 
jsinher3_imp said:
a428af3d4c25879c9262fbc1a1e081c1.jpg
Does that piston key chain scratch up the top of the fork mounts ??
i had a house key on my key chain for a week and it has all sorts of black marks/scratchs on it. cant get it off either :(
 
MMC,

And they are absolutely beautiful!!

Well I guess they are :) I don't see any pics...
 
Well now I see it. Whats with these computers anyway? :)
 
Very nice, Ferret. I'm amazed you could take time away fro riding to do it.
 
I didn't do that lol I " commissioned" it from one of our other members. tHought his was cool, so we made a trade. Like in Dances with Wolves.."Mmm good trade". Lol
 
83978847f9ecbbc0de02792e2a986019.jpg


big key : CB1100EX key and kushitani leather keyholder
small key : SUPERCUB110 key and HONDA KOREA keyholder

...yes I am a honda fan :D
 
Back
Top