Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Inhouse Bob_imp said:Found this on the ground a few years ago and always liked it. I just went on line and found the exact one for sale for a few pounds in Essex, UK. It was made by the Buckler LTD, an Israeli belt buckle maker. Mine is in better shape than the one on EBay![]()
The tube thing holds my ear plugs. They are pretty awesome, though this bike is a lot quieter than the old KLR :excited:


Riko' pid='107905' dateline='1444242855 said:someone should come up with something like this
I'm not very bright... what is it?
Ah! I like it! I'll bet it's available out there somewhere.Riko_imp said:i see keys packed nicely in a clean metal construction
this pic might help you figure it out