Show me your Key Fob!

metalmaven_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I want a better key fob for my CB1100 key. I was thinking about getting one made with something Honda or CB1100 related embroidered on it if I cant find an existing one. What kind of key fobs are you guys using?? Post a picture? ....yes KennyW's post with the "Remove Before Flight" one made me think of this...
 
Thread starter
The first one is a replica of the key float from our family's boat we owned years ago. The second was to commemorate my first motorcycle trip to the Smoky Mtns. I have two requirements for my motorcycle key fobs: that they be soft so as to not scratch my bike and that they have some personal significance to me.
[/QUOTE]

That's awesome! Where did you get that second one made at>??
 
I bought it at Deal's Gap Resort, if I recall. I'm sure you can find something like it online, though.
 
I've had this for some time. My gal always rides with me.

e788f2b18e06646d78614c9469cabe90.jpg
 
Novice, at the Honda merchandise stand at the Australian MotoGP last year.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Novice, at the Honda merchandise stand at the Australian MotoGP last year.
Thanks! I will have to watch for one. If anybody sees them for sale let me know (you know where to find me :))
 
I don't have one. Just the key on a ring. But that MG fob has my name written all over it. Not that my real name contains either of those letters. But in honor of this forum, it seems very fitting.
 
Well that boat float won't scratch! :P
 
Mine's a non scratching cloth loop easy to fish out of pocket even with gloves on. Used it on my 13 CB and my 2000 Nighthawk before that

 
Back
Top