Short Sunset Ride

12zsawer_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Just took a run out to the country to watch the sun go down on this fine evening. About 20 miles west of home. What a great way to wind down after a humid day of work and lawn mowing:D Having my better half along is a big bonus;) I thoroughly enjoy photos that include two of my very favorite things. Just after the horizon fully obscured the view of our most magnificent star, we found a great set of three sweeping curves on a smooth back road that allowed for full view of any traffic that might give cause for not breaking the centerline. This is uncommon in my area with so many trees and crumbling blacktop. It was a great little ride, and worth sharing, I feel.



[url=http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/12zsawer/media/IMG_0518_zps00503b08.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/12zsawer/media/IMG_0526_zps015db2ef.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/12zsawer/media/IMG_0527_zpsae3dfa09.jpg.html]
I like the clouds in the left mirror in this one:)

[url=http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/12zsawer/media/IMG_0532_zps3cda6b6a.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/12zsawer/media/IMG_0536_zps97354f67.jpg.html]
The End
 
Lovely photos, indeed, 12zsawer. Good way to end the day.
 
Those are some very cool pics. I love the lighting/ mood on the first 2 with your Mrs.
Very cool :thumbsup: you are a lucky man indeed.
 
Back
Top