Skyway Ride Today

TwoBrothersBusa_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I was actually cold today when I took my first pass over from Tellico Plains to Robbinsville on the Skyway today. It was just unreal to have the weather we had today in JULY! Bike was perfect and ran around 250 miles on the trip today. I've run nearly 1000 miles since I picked it up and just love it.

For the pics or it didn't happen crowd...
First stop for a pic of the skyway. The guy on the HD stopped and said how much he liked the retro CB. I agreed.


[url=http://s126.photobucket.com/user/cwwskw/media/6EFA5D8F-9C23-451E-9C15-B54D9C278758_zpshrtvjkqr.jpg.html]

[url=http://s126.photobucket.com/user/cwwskw/media/A47B3540-532F-4B22-BA3B-7FF78253D58A_zpsrfq7cyrr.jpg.html]

She behaved at the The Hub for lunch in Robbinsville, NC.
[url=http://s126.photobucket.com/user/cwwskw/media/FCB243AA-434C-424C-BB55-40D6FAAA366D_zpsrhgwglk7.jpg.html]

Skyway overlook on the second pass coming home. Love the new tail bag!
[url=http://s126.photobucket.com/user/cwwskw/media/9C7BA5F1-B833-461F-AF99-49B18004F1B8_zpsnt3aa6ai.jpg.html]
 
I love that area!Perfect area for a CB. Nice pics.
 
Thread starter
I've been across the Skyway many times and still love it every time. It has to be one of the best roads in NA. Long sweepers with nothing but mountains for 50 miles.
 
Thread starter
I was 9 in 73 so that would be as a passenger only at that point on my Dad's Honda 550 Four.

redbirds_imp said:
Did my first ride in that area in 1973 and I never tire of riding there. Simply lovely place.
 
Back
Top