Doug Shepard_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Its the back tire yeah the images have to be 250 kb so re sizing makes them so small to post in the forum. I don't like thatThe ferret_imp said:Got to agree with you there.
Pictures are kinda small and can't tell what you are trying to show on the right one.
Yes carbon fiber chain guard and tire is Pirelli Angel GT wider than stockRetsel_imp said:Looks like one"fat" tire, maybe an Avon, and a carbon fiber chain guard?
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
I have used Irfranview for years maybe i'll check out Imgur. Do you post on imgur then add link? I am on laptop not phone this looks like an app for phones more. I have used Irfranview for years maybe i'll check out Imgur. Do you post on imgur then add link? I am on laptop not phone this looks like an app for phones more. Someone let me know if this link is viewable? Maybe the pictures are better here? Let me know, ThanksLord Popgun_imp said:Doug, if you use a photo hosting site your pics will be hi def. Most here use imgur.

An image of 800x600 is ideal for forum use, and if saved as .jpg with compression fitting for the web presentation (level 6 or so in most image manipulation programs) it will typically be at most 150Kb.Lord Popgun_imp said:Doug, if you use a photo hosting site your pics will be hi def. Most here use imgur.
My short rides are typically bounded by poor or very cold weather. Sometimes I plan for a normal ride, but quickly convert to the short circuit ride because of unexpected bad weather, or I forgot a piece of critical cold weather garment that I thought I wouldn't need. :dodgy:peterbaron_imp said:My shortest rides are no less than 70 km, and only twice shrank to 30 km due to heavy wind and rain..
I actually draw a certain line on "hot", that is, hot and profuse humidity and where traffic congestion is unavoidable. If I need to arrive somewhere (e.g. like a work place, or client) and need not smell like urinatic acid of a cyclist or runner (or some biker who may never wash their jacket/liners), and not be greased down by sweat, then the helmet/CB thing does not work. Maximum carbon footprint A/C cage is the way to go.The ferret_imp said:My personal minimum for a ride is 30 miles, even if conditions are horrible
... hot, cold, windy, raining, snowing, dark (all part of the experience for me)...however sometimes under extenuating circumstances I don't ride that far. Like last year, I took a ride when it was -2F and I only rode 25 miles. That was plenty that day lol.
If dropping a bike off for service at my local dealer that is going to require an overnight stay, I might only get in 10 or 11 miles that day although that is pretty rare. Once a year maybe.
If I ride 300 days in a year, 297 of those rides will be over 30 miles.
leepy:I am looking forward to itThe ferret_imp said:lol it's different when you retire and no longer have to meet clients, or bosses or anyone but your wife when you get home from your ride.
... but not in a rush to get there.