Richard_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Well, my time with the CB1100 has turned out to be a short one. I purchased it in January but have decided to trade it for a Triumph already.
The main driver was ergonomics. For my frame, I just feel the bike is a bit small and I never got that comfortable on it. I thought about switching the seat pegs, seat, bars etc in an attempt to get it right but in the end I decided the Triumph was already 'right' so why bother. The fact the Triumph dealer offered me virtually all that I paid for the Honda swung the deal.
So, CB1100 out, Scrambler 1200 in.

I will continue to check into the forum as I enjoy the topics and the banter. I must say this is one of the most welcoming forums on the internet, too.
The main driver was ergonomics. For my frame, I just feel the bike is a bit small and I never got that comfortable on it. I thought about switching the seat pegs, seat, bars etc in an attempt to get it right but in the end I decided the Triumph was already 'right' so why bother. The fact the Triumph dealer offered me virtually all that I paid for the Honda swung the deal.
So, CB1100 out, Scrambler 1200 in.

I will continue to check into the forum as I enjoy the topics and the banter. I must say this is one of the most welcoming forums on the internet, too.

